random thoughts

Sunday, October 18, 2009

monday woes

Gosh! It's Monday again...the start of another work week. As usual, I am having my MOnday blues. I don't feel like I have fully enjoyed my weekend. There were soo much to do, in such little time. Last Saturday, we stayed at home in the morning and went to the 3-day sale late afternoon. Hubby and I vowed to cut our mindless expenses in buying stuff, in view of our expected loan application from the bank. So we really need to save up a lot. So, we ended up just browsing the stands and looking at stuff while inside the mall. I, for one, is a self-sonfessed shopaholic, just browsed the stands and did not buy a thing. Yesterday, however, since it's Sunday, we went to our usual rounds of visiting both lolas. While my daughter was with her Mamita, hubby and I went to visit Papa at Manila Memorial and went to SM for luncha nd buy some grocery. Then, after, we proceeded to Quezon City for hubby's lola's 80th birthday. It's a good thing we bought a present, coz we didn't know that it was such a big celebration. I, personally thought it was just a gathering of relatives, but it was bigger than what I expected. Anyway, since it was a buffet celebration, we stuffed ourselves with soo much food. So, when we got home, my stomach huirts that I had a hard time getting to sleep...hehehe. Talk about being overstuffed! So, due to upset stomach, I was tossing and turning the whole night trying to catch some shuteye. When I woke, it was 630! Super late for my ususla morning routine! Took a quick shower, took like 3 spoons of rice with some noodles, gave baby some hugs and kisses and took the taxi to work. Was supposed to drive the car to work, but since I left the house late, I was expecting some heavy traffic, so I just opted to take the taxi to work. And here I am now, suffering from Monday blues...waaahhhhhh!! I feel like my brain is tired from all the hoobaloo the whole weekend. Plus, I know I have to do a lot of stuff about the house-buying project...geesh!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Maui (Suushh) said...

I used to really hate mondays :/ I just suddenly feel lethargic come monday haha

Thanks for joining my giveaways sis but you need to be a follower and post my entry about the contest on your blog. Thank you

October 18, 2009 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger beauty and geekness said...

Hi sis! Thanks for following me :) Just created a post about ur giveaway...thanks again! :)

October 19, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home